We can replace windows for residential and commercial buildings.
- You hear a lot of outside noise. If your windows provide little protection from the sounds of the outdoors, they may not be sealed correctly or were poorly made to begin with. New double- or triple-pane glass windows insulated with Argon gas can decrease outdoor noise, which is especially helpful if you live in a busy neighborhood or on a busy road.
- You feel a draft, even when your windows are closed. Do you feel a breeze from your windows when they’re closed? If so, there could be a number of issues including poor installation, faulty seals and more. A drafty window can drastically change the overall temperature of your home, causing your HVAC system to work twice as hard to keep up with the fluctuating temperature.
- Window frames are soft, chipped or water damaged. If your window frames are soft to the touch and chipped, it is likely that they are already beyond repair. Soft window frames indicate rot and water infiltration. It’s possible that they will start sagging, if they haven’t already.
- Difficulty opening, closing and locking windows. Windows that were not installed correctly tend to develop balance issues, making the windows challenging to open and close. Windows that are rusting or rotting can also be difficult to use. If your windows do not close properly, you may not be able to lock them, which can impact the safety of your home.
- Condensation build up between glass layers or cracked window glass. If you notice that your windows are frosting between the layers of glass, it means that your seals have failed, allowing moisture between the glass panes. Once the seals fail, any insulating gas used to make the window energy efficient is now gone. Cracked window glass allows additional spots for air to leak in and out of your window.
Get Your Free Estimate
"*" indicates required fields